News and updates of my Border Collies and our canine performance events.

Visit our website at
http://www.madaboutbcs.com/








December 1, 2009

Meet "Tempo"

The new puppy came home on November 10, 2009, at 7 weeks of age. His name is "Tempo" as I have a real fondness for music :-) His registered name will be Shebaa's Heart And Soul. I've had him for 3 weeks now, and he's doing great. I've lost count of how many 'new people' he has met but it is way over 100 by 10 weeks of age, so he's getting well socialized during the critical time. He is experiencing many different things to prepare him for an active life of agility & flyball, as well as simply being a well-adjusted and confident companion. He's a very good puppy and I look forward to the journey ahead of us!


Dandy with his baby brother Tempo...

Tempo tries out the agility tunnel!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Way to tunnel Tempo!