News and updates of my Border Collies and our canine performance events.

Visit our website at
http://www.madaboutbcs.com/








July 16, 2008

One More Video

Here is one more video from a recent USDAA Agility trial, held in Carmel, NY, May 31-June 1, 2008. It is Token in Masters Standard, in the ring that's on that darn hill. Apparently I was having a senior moment when I walked the course...because as I was watching the team before me, and I was getting ready to enter the ring, I noticed that they did the red tunnel after the A-Frame...oh, is THAT part of the course? Duh... So I made a last-second mental note that the tunnel came after the A-Frame, which meant handling the A-Frame with my dog on my LEFT instead of my Right, as I had planned to do before realizing the tunnel was a part of the equation. So, the end of the course was a bit of an ad lib. Well, we not only got through it clean for a Q, but we won the class! Good boy, Token!

No comments: